Tuesday, October 2, 2012

october's serenade








It is not easy (or advisable) for me to be out and about on my feet, but we had a few exceptions this past weekend. The autumn air is so seductive and since PapaQ was't around to give Mayumi some much-needed outdoor time, I had to take the reigns. Outings to the local Family Fall Festival  and grabbing crepes at Eastern Market were just what we needed to take advantage of this time of year. I suppose it was a bit much for me and my poor swollen feet and aching belly... the good news is that when we do all this again next year, I won't be in this condition and it will be the more the merrier!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh! Those crepes at Eastern Market are sooooo good. I'm drooling :)
Glad you got to enjoy a little fresh fall air before it's time to hunker down for winter, all cozy with your new baby boys!