Friday, April 20, 2012

{this moment}

A Friday ritual (inspired by Soulemama).
A single photo--no words--capturing a moment from the week.
A simple, special, extraordinary moment.
A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your "moment" in the comments for all to find and see.
Have a wonderful weekend!
To be fair, this is really a moment from two months ago when we found out the happy news, but we're choosing THIS moment to share it with you!

15 comments:

ginger said...

I'm so glad this is public now and that you are doing well. Congrats again.

Hailey said...

I'm so happy!!

Kim said...

Congratulations! What an awesome moment. This is wonderful news; I am so happy for you!

house full of jays said...

Yay! Wonderful news, congratulations! :)

Unknown said...

yay! congrats lady! c:

Tanya S. said...

I am so happy for you!! Congratulations!

eileen said...

probably the best moment ever! (Except for the moment 7 months from now, of course)

Pomegranategrl said...

YAY!!!! YAY!!!! Oh MamaQ, I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love!!!

Katie said...

I could NOT be happier!! Congrats!!

Charity said...

Ok, so I am so excited, I have to post here and on fb.

A happy moment... A few come to mind, but this probably tops the list. http://fivetdsisters.blogspot.com/2011/08/whirlwind-of-week.html

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!

A fantastic moment! Thanks for sharing!

Janie said...

Amazing! Yay!!!

Pamela said...

congrats!

Ye Stewart Clan said...

Yes!!!! Words cannot express how delighted I am for you! This is so wonderful!