Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stuck for Ideas?

There are lots of resources out there if you're looking for activities to do with your little ones, no matter what their age is.  One that I stumbled upon a few years ago is the Productive Parenting website.  You can sign up to receive a daily email with an age-appropriate activity to do with your child.  I actually opted to get mine on Sundays and this week the activity idea was to create a puzzle from a favorite photo.  It includes directions and describes what skills are learned. 

Granted, this is not ground-breaking stuff, but when you're stuck for ideas or just need a little boost to your rainy-day arsenal, this could be a handy resource, so I thought I'd share.  I'm sure you have other activity-ideas and resources you turn to, so share please!

2 comments:

eileen said...

i just signed up. what a great way to get new ideas!! i just signed up to receive an email 2 days a week for my son, and 2 other days for my daughter. i'm excited to see what they come up with :)

eileen said...

i just signed up. what a great way to get new ideas!! i just signed up to receive an email 2 days a week for my son, and 2 other days for my daughter. i'm excited to see what they come up with :)