Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Free Samples of Tea!


I am not actually much of a tea-drinking person but I couldn't pass up FREE! I know that someone out there is so I ordered the sample and just wanted to share it with you.

If you're interested, go to teasta.com and add two tea samples to your cart that cost $3.15 each (I chose strawberry kiwi fruit tea and chocolate mint rooibos herbal tea). Then use the discount code TRYME at checkout. You do need to register on the site with your name and address but you don't need to enter in any credit card information.

I read about this from My Frugal Adventures and I did read in the comments that this sample has been offered in years past and people never received them. So I guess it depends on how protective you are about your personal information.

Any readers every heard about or used this company. Let us know in the comments if you think it's worth it to request a sample.

No comments: