Sunday, November 21, 2010

Deal of the Day! Robeez for $10.99 Shipped!!



Just couldn't pass up posting this deal. On diapers.com, you can get Robeez shoes starting at $10.99 and the shipping is free!! And they usually arrive in about 2 days. I've ordered diapers from diapers.com before and it was really convenient. And my little one has worn Robeez shoes and they are great (and so, so cute)! They even have a selection of organic shoes that are just a couple dollars more. I'm so tempted to buy some of these even though we don't really need any more shoes...maybe I should get them as a future baby shower gift for someone?

If you haven't ordered from diapers.com before, you can get an additional 10% off your order by using the code GET10PCT or you can get 20% off by using code ANNI6803 (I will get a referral credit if you use this one but please don't feel obligated).

Side Note: If you shop through Ebates, you get 4% cash back on your purchase plus an additional $5.00 sign up bonus if you are new to Ebates. Ebates is just a site that you have to set up an account with and instead of going directly to the diapers.com website (or any retail website for that matter), you enter the website through Ebates and it redirects you. After you've accumulated a certain amount cash back from Ebates, you can claim it. I used Ebates but I haven't claimed any cash back yet because I don't do much online shopping.

3 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Thanks, MammaD! I just bought a pair of girls and boys robeez just for future babies...or gifts. That's a great price!

Katie said...

Funny story. I told my sister about these shoes and she was so excited to buy a bunch for her kids and for gifts, but when she went to get them, the price was actually $19.99, but it still said $10.99 on my computer. She called Diapers.com and they said it was a computer glitch yesterday and the price wasn't supposed to be that cheap, but they sold a TON of them! So, I'm glad I got two pair, but now I wish I'd gotten more since it wasn't even supposed to be that price! Thanks again for the heads up.