Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Meditation: Gratitude I

To educate yourself for the feeling of gratitude means to take nothing for granted, but to always seek out and value the kindness that stands behind the action. Nothing that is done for you is a matter of course. Everything originates in a will for it.
~Albert Schweitzer

Take nothing for granted.  Write thank you notes!  I love receiving them -- and giving them.  It seems thanksgiving would be the perfect time to express gratitude to those who have blessed your life.

2 comments:

MamaM said...

I love the thank you card with the girls' photo on it. What a cool idea! I'm stealing it.

Kendra said...

I love thank you cards and all cards for that matter - it is almost becoming a lost art! So, it makes it even more special to give and receive one.