Monday, January 31, 2011

Back to the Earth

During these cold winter months I miss gardening; I miss talking to my worms and digging my hands through rich brown soil.  I miss participating in the growth cycle of all sorts of different plants and I miss benefitting from their growth - the fresh-cut flowers, the vegetables, the cheerful greenery...

But I'll settle for these encouraging articles about other people enjoying the process! I love these kinds of stories of people who are expanding their lives to include more conscientious lifestyle choices and community building. And I'll also settle for the scrumptious act of dreaming and planning what will be peeking through my dirt come spring.


Good bye January... hurry up and come spring! I'm ready for you!

1 comment:

Pomegranategrl said...

So exciting! I agree, Spring cannot come fast enough.