Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meditation: Facing Fear

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face.  You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
 ~Eleanor Roosevelt


I can do this... (again!)




***************************************************************************************************************************

Don't forget to enter our June giveaway for a gorgeous art print from Pinceau-Magique. Leave a comment on the post by June 8!

6 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

A quote I copied in my journal long ago...it's so true. Hope it
helps you as the picture is a pretty scary one.

Pomegranategrl said...

You CAN do it MamaQ...you CAN do it! XOXOXOXOXO

Stephanie said...

do you think maybe receiving the love of your friends makes you extra-porous to blessings? if yes, then here's my contribution to blessing-porocity! xxxoooo

MamaQ said...

yes, stephanie, the love of friends has been monumental in helping me to get through the difficult times. i've been humbled and awed by the supportive response i've received - it's amazing what happens when you open yourself up to the world. thank you for your love!

MamaM said...

GOOD LUCK! Olive is hoping extra hard for another cousin.

Kendra said...

I am sure it is a tough road but you are a tough gal and I am sure it will be worth it!