Sunday, February 6, 2011

Homemade: Flower hair clips


I'm not one for dolling my baby girl up in ribbons and lace, but I did like the idea of some hair clips to hold back her wispy bangs. I'd been seeing little girls with cute floral hair pieces and decided they were something I could make on my own. So I did, thank to these easy tutorials for frayed flowers and rounded petal flowers.


Seriously--they're so easy. My mom and I made all of these in no time!


--------

Don't forget to enter our February giveaway for four herbal heating packs!

2 comments:

Pomegranategrl said...

Oh- these are so cute! I must make some for my nieces!

Piper Bella Boutique said...

I love your clips, they are beautiful! I too started making my own daughter's hair clips and I had so much fun that I actually opened an Etsy shop to sell them online. Business is less than slow, but I'm trying to be patient!