Friday, May 14, 2010

Oishii: Quinoa with Broccoli

I know I've already raved about Heidi Swanson, but I found this other recipe from her website and tried it out and just had to share it. Double Broccoli Quinoa.

I love using wholegrains and quinoa is one of my favorites. She makes two batches of broccoli - the first she purees into a peso to mix in with the quinoa and other batch of broccoli.  She eats it with sliced avocado and feta crumbled on top.  Doesn't it sound divine? If you like garlic, you'll love this tasty dish. My husband is not the hugest fan of garlic, so next time I make it I will probably roast it first so it won't be so potent.  If you try it, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Kumi said...

Looks delicious!!

Esther said...

I just tried this and it is awesome. I love how much flavor is in it. My food procesor doesn't process very well but I still think it tasted delicious. Thanks for sharing.